Metrohm® 930 CIC
Elemental Microanalysis is proud to introduce another NEW product range, for Metrohm® 930 Combustion Ion Chromatography analysers.
The range includes a quartz combustion tube (C5200), a quartz hook (C5201) for the Auto Boat Drive, and quartz or ceramic sample boats (C8133 and C8134).
The parts are all for use in the combustion unit, which is manufactured by Analytik Jena®, and integrated into the Metrohm® CIC.
|C5200||Quartz combustion tube CIC
|C5201||Quartz hook for ABD CIC Metrohm||6.7301.110|
|C8133||Quartz Boat 40 x 9mm 402-
889.674 pack of 10
|C8134||Ceramic (Aluminium oxide) boat for
sample injection in combustion
module pack of 10
|B1208||Silica (Quartz) Wool Very Fine 10g||6.7302.120|
Pyrohydrolytic Combustion Ion Chromatography (CIC) extends the range of automated ion chromatography to all kinds of combustible samples.
In CIC, samples are digested by pyrohydrolysis in an oven unit. The resulting gaseous compounds are passed into an absorption solution, which is transferred to an ion chromatograph for subsequent injection and analysis.
CIC is an extremely useful method to determine various halogens and sulfur in matrices ranging from solids to viscous, liquid, and gaseous samples.
Application areas for CIC include:
• Environmentally relevant substances (oil, plastic waste, glass, activated carbon)
• Electronic components (printed circuit boards, resin, cables, insulation)
• Fuels (gasoline, kerosene, crude oil, heating oil, coal, butane, propane, natural gas, catalysts)
• Plastics (polymers such as PE, PP)
• Colouring agents (pigments, paints)
• Pharmaceuticals (raw materials, intermediates, finished products)
• Foods (oils, spices, flavourings and fragrances)
These products offer the same high quality and value for money that is typical of Elemental Microanalysis’ entire product range. Available to order from our ISO 9001 factory online, by email, telephone or fax.
Elemental Microanalysis offers extensive knowledge of analysis, over 40 years of experience and a worldwide reputation for excellence.
Available from your local Dealer:
RJM SYSTEMS (PTY) LTD
Tel: 011 468 1709